Week 11 Winners:
1st: Mary Boger 17
2nd: Gayle Yarbrough 18
Week 12 Games
The Citadel @ Alabama
Missouri @ Tennessee
Liberty @ Auburn
Rice @ LSU
Click HERE to submit your picks. (please put “Football Picks” in subject line…remember to include name and phone number) If your default e-mail client isn’t installed, send your picks to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The Morning Show every Monday to find out what four games will be on the block for the week. E-mail us your picks HERE. (please put “Football Picks” in subject line…remember to include name and phone number) If your default e-mail client isn’t installed, send your picks to this address: email@example.com
Send in only the differentials in the scores not the actual scores, i.e. Alabama by 7 points.
First thing you have to do is get the winner of all games right…then…whoever gets closest to the average game differential will win $100 in cash from Carey Rosenblum, Rosenblum Realty! Then, at the end of the season, all entrants have a chance to win a Liberty Safe from Haley’s Flooring & Interiors!
LIBERTY SAFE USA 23 GUN SAFE
Each week’s games will be posted to this page no later than Tuesday morning. You have until midnight on the Friday before game day to get in your guesses. If one of the games picked is played on a Thursday, the deadline will be midnight on that Wednesday before the game.
Upon winning, prizes will be available on the following Friday at 12pm, unless otherwise stated.
Click HERE for rules.
New figures has put the cost of a typical Thanksgiving dinner for 10 at $39.17, or about $3.92 for everyone around the table. We thought that was impossible…Brian has proven us wrong!
Thanksgiving for 10 (perhaps more) based on prices I saw this weekend buying Kroger generics.
20 lb turkey 10.00 (found on sale at Kroger for 49 cents/lb)
14 lb boston butt 10.00 (found on sale at Kroger 79 cents/lb)
Green Bean Casserole
3 cans green beans 3.00
1 can cream of mushroom soup 1.00
6oz fried onions 3.50
5lbs potatoes 3.00
Gravy (no real cost as already have meat drippings from above)
Tarty and tasty Side
2 cans jellied cranberry sauce 3.00
Ingredients for below less than 5.00 by making your own crusts:
Dessert (2 pies as from below recipe) Vinegar pie (Don’t scoff it is tasty)
• 2 cups sugar
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
• 1/2 cup butter, cubed
• 2/3 cup white vinegar
• 1 quart hot water
• Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk together sugar, flour and nutmeg; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll one-third of pie dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 2×1-in. strips. Layer a deep 12-in. enamel-coated cast-iron skillet or ovenproof casserole with half the strips; sprinkle with half the sugar mixture. Dot with half the butter. Repeat sugar and butter layers.
• Roll remaining two-thirds of pie dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle. Place over filling, pressing against sides of skillet or casserole. Cut a slit in top. Add vinegar to hot water; slowly pour vinegar mixture through slit. Liquid may bubble up through crust; this is normal. To catch spills, line an oven rack with foil.
• Bake until crust is golden brown, about 1 hour. Cover edge loosely with foil during the last 15-20 minutes if needed to prevent overbrowning. Remove foil. Cool on a wire rack.
Total Cost (not including electricity, tax, or beer for Holiday football games) $38.50
Arkansas law enforcement officials have arrested 29-year-old illegal alien Luis Cobos-Cenobio and charged him with attempted capital murder after dash cam video footage allegedly shows him shooting at Arkansas police officers after they pulled him over on Sunday.
The Gateway Pundit has frequently reported on Facebook’s bias and targeting of conservatives and conservative publishers.
Nearly EVERY SINGLE INFLUENTIAL CONSERVATIVE PUBLISHER saw their Facebook presence significantly reduced or eliminated since the 2016 election.
This allowed Democrats to make gains with suburban women and upper middle class voters in the midterm election.
But Facebook stooped to a new low today in reporting on President Trump’s speech to veterans.
Facebook purposely blurred out the presidential seal during President Trump’s speech to US veterans.
What the hell Facebook?