Win a recliner from sutton’s!
Help the philippines!
- If you would like to help the people of the Philippines, and know for sure where your money is going, click the Samaritan's Purse image above.
Just in time for Christmas!
- You can win this Echo Gas Powered Blower Monday, December 16th! Click the blower to enlarge picture.
Last Resort Guns
For all your firearm needs, check out Last Resort Guns on County Line Rd. in Madison. Call 256-774-5741. Click the image above for their Official Web Page.
Visit Last Resort Guns on Facebook HERE
- Click Andy's Nose to see a tour of the New Last Resort Guns!
An Alternative to ObamaCare
- Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing program where Christians share financial resources to pay each other's medical expenses. Since 1993, over $750 million has been shared and discounted among Medi-Share members. It's a proven biblical model of healthcare--Christians helping Christians.
Pro Fence works with companies, institutions, governments, and homeowners to provide fence installation services that are high quality, attractive, and reasonably priced. Our commercial fencing services include design and construction of all types of commercial fencing, as well as other security-related products. Pro Fence also offers residential fence installation services within North Alabama, including in Huntsville and Madison.
Visit Pro Fence on Facebook HERE!
Fresh Traditions at Port Of Madison
- Tasty, Upscale, Continental cuisine with a Southern flair and an emphasis on fresh, local ingredients. Click the image above to see their specials!
Mary Lawrence at SouthCrest Mortgage
- Whether you're buying, selling, refinancing, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your loan specialist. Since market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, you need to make sure you're dealing with a top professional who is able to give you quick and accurate financial advice. As an experienced loan officer, Mary lawrence has the knowledge and expertise you need to explore the many financing options available. Call 256-755-1008.
- Call Thomas HVAC at 256-858-HVAC(4822) to get your system serviced today!
Mcdaniel and Mcdaniel, L.L.C.
- McDaniel and McDaniel, L.L.C. was founded in 1976 by husband and wife team Mark and Henri McDaniel. Our firm has more than 80 years of collective trial experience and our partners have been practicing together for 36 years. Our firm's practice, consisting primarily of automobile accidents, personal injury, criminal defense and domestic relations litigation, involves the handling of cases across the majority of the counties of North Alabama and in the federal courts. Click the link above for great information! Or call 256-534-3018 for a consultation.
- For locks, keys, security, safes and more call Brooks Lock & Key at 256-830-5990 in Huntsville and 256-353-2596 in Decatur.
The Department of Health and Human Services has crowned a YouTube video entitled “Forget About The Price Tag” as the grand prize winner in a contest meant to encourage young people to sign up for Obamacare.
The video contest, announced in August — in partnership with a group called Young Invincibles — encouraged participants to produce clips filled with pro-Obamacare messaging.
HHS’s grand prize-winning video, announced Monday by the White House, features a young woman named Erin McDonald singing an Obamacare-loving version of Jessie J’s hit single, “Price Tag.”
Without a hint of irony, McDonald sings her chorus: “Ain’t about the, uh, cha-ching cha-ching. Ain’t about the, yeah, bla-bling bla-bling. Affordable Care Act. Don’t worry ’bout the price tag.”
McDonald, of course, is referring to the reasons young people should buy health insurance without worrying “’bout the price tag.”
But critics of Obamacare regularly note that the law could amount to a government takeover of approximately one-sixth of the U.S. economy.
McDonald won $2,000 for her efforts, according to the contest’s website.